torstai 10. joulukuuta 2015

Advent Calendar 2015: Window 9

Yumi's picks: CC Color Correcting Makeup (Natural Code by Lumene)




Woop, I like using cc foundations because I have a bit of redness here and there, and the foundations of Natural Code are quite light in texture, so I have ended up using a cc foundation of theirs.


How to use
Dab the cc foundation on skin after moisturizing.

My tool of choice
A regular makeup sponge

Pros
Affordable, really light on skin, actually evens the skin nicely. It is long lasting and doesn't clog the pores of the skin. The packaging pleases me greatly just because the lid closes really effortlessly.

Cons
At the back of the tube it actually says that the product is supposed to create a matt finish. It is not matt.


If you have anything further to ask about this product, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti