torstai 10. joulukuuta 2015

Advent Calendar 2015: Window 8

Yumi's picks: Touch of Radiance Matt Powder Foundation (Lumene)




I am such a huge fan of this particular powder, which is actually a mixture of a creamy foundation and powder. However, this product is going to be taken away from the markets by the end of 2015 and will be replaced by a new powder with a new formula and paler tones. Since this powder has served me long and well, and even though it's not going to be available anymore soon, I still want to present it. I really hope the next one is just as good or even better than this one.


How to use
After moisturizing and hiding the unevennes of the skin (with foundation, concealer, what have you), apply the powder with a makeup sponge to get a more concealing outcome, or with a brush to get a more transparent look.

My tool of choice
Mostly, I use a big makeup brush to apply this product, like the multi task brush from Real Techniques here. I also use the flat sponge to cover some areas if needed, like if I have red spots.

Pros
This powder is versatile and actually does what it promises to do. It has a very matt finish and feels velvety on skin. I really like to case, the light rose golden-ish lid with a bit of shimmer. I lasts quite long on skin.

Cons
There could be a wider range of colors.




If you have anything further to ask about this product, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti