torstai 10. joulukuuta 2015

Advent Calendar 2015: Window 10

Yumi's picks: Tattoo Liner, Trooper (Kat Von D)




This is a freshly new purchase and I tested it out just today, and decided I had to make room for it in this calendar. I have been drooling over Kat Von D's stuff for a long, long time, but because this brand is a bit pricey, and because it is not sold in Finland and it's a bit tricky to find online stores that shipped the brand to Finland with a reasonable price, I had not gotten the chance to get myself something of this brand. But a few recommendations later I just had to get something. And I bought an eye liner.


How to use
Draw a line with the liner across your eye lid, close to the lash line.

My tool of choice
The brush of the liner itself

Pros
The brush is so, so precise I can't even believe it, and you can create the thinnest of lines or thick lines with ease and great speed. It is waterproof and lasts long on skin, so you don't have to worry about watery eyes. It is easy to use because it can be used like a pen. I really love the matt black and silver look of the pen.

Cons
It is quite pricey compared to the average liners. Because it is waterproof and sticks to skin well, it is harder to fix if you mess something up while applying. This is nitpicking, but I would have liked the cap of the pen to be attachable to the end while the pen is in use.


If you have anything further to ask about this product, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti