lauantai 12. joulukuuta 2015

Advent Calendar 2015: Window 12

Yumi's picks: China Glaze nail polishes




I don't even know what to tell you here, other than China Glaze nail polishes are my absolute favourite out there. I first encountered the brand around eight years ago when I got two bottles for my birthday, and I have been hooked ever since.


How to use
To make the nail polish last long, paint your nails with a clear base coat before painting with the actual colored polish. Finish with a clear top coat.

My tool of choice
The brush of the nail polish bottle

Pros
There are hundreds and hundreds of different colors! Metallics, mattes, shimmery shades and glittery shades, you name it! They are super easy to apply on and the size of the brush is very convenient. The nail polish stays nice and runny in the bottle for many years without becoming gooy. The polish also lasts very long on nails.

Cons
The nail polishes are a bit pricey. To get a vivid shade you might need two coats with some colors.


If you have anything further to ask about this product, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti