keskiviikko 9. joulukuuta 2015

Advent Calendar 2015: Window 7

Yumi's picks: Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream
(Sorry for being a day late!)




I have a pretty tricky skin to work with; my skin is very dry and sensitive, yet the t-zone of my face might be oily from time to time. So yeah, it is a mixture of pretty much everything, and finding a good and affordable moisturizing creams or oils can be a challenge. I need a moisturizer that isn't too thick, so it can absorb into the skin fast and not leave a greasy feeling on skin, and yet the moisturizer needs to be thick enough to moisturize properly. And then this cream came my way. This product is suitable for face, body and hands, but I will present it from the face point of view, as this is a makup related calendar.


How to use
Wash your face, place the required amount of moisturizing cream on your hand and finally dab onto desired parts of your face.

My tool of choice
My hands

Pros
This cream is so soft. So. Soft. It is thick, yet absorbs into skin fast (hence doesn't remain on skin for a long time as a sticky layer of grease like most of the moisturizers I have tried), and makes skin feel hydrated. There are both cans and tubes, and the size of them is really great for travelling. It's amazing that there are creams suitable for face, body and hands, and that it works well for all of them. The look of the packaging is really fresh. Really good quality price ratio.

Cons
I would not use this product for my entire body because the size of the can and the tube is relatively small, and even though it is really affordable, getting a bunch of them would end up being quite pricey. I would love to have a much bigger tube or a can.


If you have anything further to ask about this product, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti