lauantai 12. joulukuuta 2015

Advent Calendar 2015: Window 11

Yumi's picks: Pan Stick (Max Factor)




Many years ago I was searching for a concealer that would really conceal all the spots etc. significantly and make my skin match everywhere when it comes to color. A friend recommended this to me, and once I got to test her pan stick to hide a nasty bruise for a photoshoot, I just had to get one for myself too.


How to use
Apply concealer to your problem areas, aka pimples, dark circles, bruises, etc.

My tool of choice
A regular makeup sponge

Pros
This concealer is high in pigment and conceals amazingly well. It is pretty ample and with powder it stays in place for a long time. The concealer is already very matt on skin, so powder is not needed to block out shine, only to seal the product on skin. The price is average.

Cons
Because of its thick texture, it is not suitable to use as a foundation.




If you have anything further to ask about this product, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

1 kommentti:

  1. Thanks for mentioning this product! I think a friend of mine once said something that they had used a "concealer stick" that was awesomeballs but I had forgotten about it, until now. I think I'll go and invest in one of these myself too...

    VastaaPoista