torstai 24. joulukuuta 2015

Advent Calendar 2015: Window 23

Yumi's picks: Colour Quench Lip Balm, 16 Candy Rose (Clarins)




This is one of those makeup products that I just got somewhere, tried it and liked it. It is a pigmented lip balm, and this is usually the lip makeup I use when I cosplay female characters - unless they are kids or have some specific colored lips, that is. It is a way to put more color to my lips and bring them forward even if the character is supposedly not wearing any makeup on her lips.



How to use
Apply the product on bare lips

My tool of choice
I prefer using the slanted applicator of the tube

Pros
I really like the strongly pigmented color and this lip balm smells really nice and sweet. I would actually call this a lip gloss instead of lip balm, but this does moisturize lips and doesn't dry them out unlike many lip glosses. And it is not sticky. The slanted applicator makes it easy to apply, as it fits on lips well.

Cons
The scent is rather strong, though it softens with time. I don't mind it really, but if you are sensitive to scents, this might not be your thing.


If you have anything further to ask about this product, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti