keskiviikko 16. joulukuuta 2015

Advent Calendar 2015: Window 15

Yumi's picks: Cake Make-Up, J3 (Grimas)




This thing, you guys. This thing. I came to know about this product when I was getting myself ready to cosplay Sokka the next day and I noticed that my self tan mousse had expired. A friend of mine was staying at my place and she had this thing called cake make-up by Grimas with a correct shade and she offered to lend it to me. I fell in love and had to get one for myself.


How to use
Before using this product, your skin has to be oil-free. Activate the product with a little bit of water. A good way to do this is to spray a couple of squirts on the product. Avoid using too much water since that way the foundation might look muddy on skin. After activating the product, apply it on skin with a sponge or a foundation brush. Set with a bit of powder if needed.

My tool of choice
A regular makeup sponge

Pros
It is lightweight, yet it covers extremely well, and it makes skin tone really even. It is not shiny on skin at all. It doesn't crease or melt, and usually it stays in place even without setting powder too. This foundation is very ample and it stays in good shape for years. The quality-price ratio is good.

Cons
Some of the lighter shades are not as concealing as the others.


If you have anything further to ask about this product, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti