lauantai 5. joulukuuta 2015

Advent Calendar 2015: Window 4

Yumi's picks: Carousel Gloss, Snowsicle (Lime Crime)




I actually feel somewhat bad about featuring something from Lime Crime as one of my favourites, for Lime Crime's illegal activities, the way they treat their customers and how their customers' bank accounts have been hacked into. But as sad as it feels, this product is still one of my favourites. Though, while I like the product, I don't have any intent on buying anything from Lime Crime in the future for their unreliability and displeasing behavior. This has been a psa.


How to use
Apply a thin layer of gloss on lips

My tool of choice
I tend to apply the product with the original brush

Pros
The packaging is unbearably good looking and the name of the colour is clever. Also the gloss itself is nice by its transparency and multicolored fine sparkle. You can use this gloss on top of coloured lipsticks and bring in the sparkle. The fragrance is pretty nice to my taste.

Cons
The lip gloss is a bit too sticky. I think there could be a bit more sparkle in it. The gloss is apparently supposed to smell like vanilla, but that is not the scent I smell. There is way less product inside the tube than there should be.


If you have anything further to ask about this product, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti