keskiviikko 16. joulukuuta 2015

Advent Calendar 2015: Window 13

 Yumi's picks: Velvet Touch Compact Powder, 16 Olivebeige Mist (IsaDora)




Back in the day I had to get myself a powder for tanned skin and finding the right tone was quite a lot of work. All I could find were either too light, too dark, the shades were too warm or the texture was too heavy. Using a bronzer was out of the question, since they were also too warm and usually included a little bit of shimmer. And then I found an amazing powder from IsaDora.


How to use
After moisturizing and hiding the unevennes of the skin (with foundation, concealer, etc.), apply the powder with a makeup pad or a brush.

My tool of choice
I prefer using a big brush (Real Techniques, multi task brush here) to get a natural and sheer outcome.

Pros
The name of the powder doesn't lie: I have never in my life found a more velvety feeling powder than this. After using this product my skin felt smoother and especially my cheeks were like a baby's bum. Even though the texture is fine, it manages to reduce shine nicely. It lasts long on skin and evens skin color. The applicator in the case is not a sponge, but a super soft and fuzzy pad with a nice ribbon to put your fingers into. It fits well in hand.

Cons
If you are looking for a powder with coverage, this one is not for you. This particular powder works only as a finishing powder.




If you have anything further to ask about this product, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti